Saturday, June 14, 2008

Welcome Mat: Inaugural Post

Welcome to my new blog about random fun stuff in life. Unapologetically, the definition of fun will be extremely biased and as you will slowly come to see, there will be many posts on vehicles related to the combustion engine (literally referring to cars, motorbikes, etc), heaps of electronics (in and out of the car), models and figures of mecha, loads of toys, and hopefully I will be going as far as to cover beautiful places and wondrous sunset (or sunrise) scenes.

On top of that, I also intend to branch out eventually to food and drink, and possibly even begin reviews (once again very biased) on stuff like new cars, new gadgets, new restaurants, and anything and everything that might tickle my fantasy.

To sign off from my first post, I would like to thank anyone visiting this blog and I hope that you would not hesitate visiting again. Once again, welcome to The Fun Stuff, as "A day without fun, is a day incomplete".

No comments: